Cinelli Vigorelli steel road frameset 2018 designed in Italy is a road going version of Team Cinelli Chrome’s Vigorelli Steel bike, the world’s leading fixed gear criterium frame.
Internal cable routing for the front and rear dérailleur cables give the bike a clean appearance, even when built with a 1x configuration.
A raised bottom bracket allows continuous pedaling through even the tightest of curves, while the frame’s reactive geometry minimizes energy dispersion. The road-specific headtube angle and fork rake eliminates toe overlap.
You’ll be impressed with the Vigorelli Road’s handing and stiffness, thanks to the oversized headtube and Columbus triple butted steel tubing construction.
- Frame Weight: Columbus Thron Tubeset / 2000g
- Fork Weight: Columbus Futura 1-1/8” to 1-1/2” Tapered Carbon Monocoque / 350g
- Headset: 1-1/8” to 1-1/2” (included with frameset)
- Colour: Electric Feel (Black/Red/Orange/Yellow/Green/White)
- Bottom Bracket: BSA
- Cable Routing: Internal
- Front Derailleur: 35mm band on
- Brake Type: Front can be fitted with a standard road calliper for use on the road
- Seatpost Diameter: 31.6mm
- Seatclamp: 35mm (included with frameset)
- Tyre Clearance: Max 700x28
- Sizes: XS (47), S (50), M (53), L (56), XL (59)
Cinelli Vigorelli Steel Road Frameset 2018
- Product Code: Vigorelli Steel Road Frameset 2018
- Availability: In Stock