Mavic Ksyrium Elite S 2015 Wheelset designed in France using advanced materials offering the high end technologies usually reserved for only top of the line models, the Ksyrium Elite S achieves unparalleled weight savings and reliability at this price level. With extra light Yksion Pro tyres.
- Low inertia: ISM
- Isopulse lacing and steel spokes
- GripLink/PowerLink tyres
- Extralight ISM rims
- New double butted steel spokes
- New lighter hub system
- Strong rim: Maxtal alloy, Fore drilling
- High quality adjustable bearings: QRM+
- Front: 680 grams
- Pair: 1520 grams
- Pair wheel-tyre system: 2060 grams
- Pair front wheel-tyre system: 950 grams
- Rear: 840 grams
- Pair rear wheel-tyre system: 1110 grams
- Material: Maxtal
- Height: front 22mm, rear 25mm asymmetrical
- Joint: SUP
- Drilling: Fore
- Brake track: UB Control
- Weight reduction: ISM
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5mm
- Tyre: clincher
- ETRTO size: 622x15C
- Recommended tyre sizes: 19 to 32mm
- Material: Zicral
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, front double butted
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminum
- Count: front 18, rear 20
- Lacing: front radial, rear Isopulse
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- Yksion Pro GripLink (front) & PowerLink (rear) - 190g
- Link: GripLink
- Link: PowerLink
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Breaker: Front Kevlar, Rear nylon
- Dimensions: 23-622 (700x23c) or 25-622 (700x25C)
- Max. Pressure: 9 bar/130 psi
- Clincher M11
- Clincher ED11
- BX601 quick releases
- Multifunction adjustment wrench
- User guide
- POWERLINK: Low rolling resistanceA rear tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to transfer power and generate speed. Therefore, PowerLink tyres are optimized for rear wheel use, by minimizing the rolling resistance.
- QRM+: Qualité de Roulements Mavic + Our most demanding level. Those cartridge bearings are of course double sealed with C3 internal clearance, and toped with a micro-adjustability system.
- GRIPLINK: Grip and controlA front tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to hold the ground and control the bike. Therefore, GripLink tyres are optimized for front use, by offering a superior grip and extra puncture protection.
- ISOPULSE: Optimum energy transfer. The spokes are laced radially on the drive side and crossed 2 on the non drive side to maximise drive side dish, thus providing a better spoke tension balance between left and right flanges.
- EXALITH 2: High braking performanceThe Mavic exclusive Exalith 2 technology for aluminum rims has been refined to provide a very high level of durability and braking performance in all weather conditions.
- FTS-L: Force Transfer System LightReinforcement of key transmission components: the contact area between the pawl and the hub body is reinforced by 2 stainless steel inserts, which allows the use of a 100% aluminum hub body.
- SUP: Stronger and smoother joint.
- QRM: Qualité de Roulements Mavic Mavic only uses high quality sealed cartridge bearings. On QRM wheels, they feature double sealing (2RS or LLU) together with tight C3 internal clearance.
- ISM 3D: Inter Spoke Milling 3 DimensionsAn exclusive Mavic patented concept, ISM 3D pushes the envelope of ISM one step further by not only machining the lower bridge of the rim between each spoke hole, but also its sidewalls.
- ZICRAL: Light, stiff and strong. A specific aluminum alloy that provides spokes with higher stiffness-to-weight ratio while being stronger.
- FORE: Stiffer and strongerInstead of being drilled, the lower rim bridge is pushed up on the inside, then threaded to enable the spoke nipples to be directly screwed in it, leaving the upper rim bridge intact.
- MAXTAL: Light and strongExclusive to Mavic, this specific aluminum alloy offers a higher strength to weight ratio than conventional 6106 alloy.
- UB CONTROL: Usiné Brut Control The braking surfaces are precisely CNC machined.
Mavic Ksirium Elite S 2015
- Product Code: Ksyrium Elite S 2015
- Availability: Out Of Stock