Mavic Ksyrium Road Wheelset Red 2016 designed in France using advanced technology.
Endurance riders love the ride quality of our Ksyrium wheels because they’re completely at ease climbing or on the flat and ready for any kind of adventure on the bike. It’s hardly surprising that we’ve designed them to do exactly that.
- Size: 700c
- Material: S6000 Aluminium
- Hole Count: 20
- Axle: QR
- Bearings: Sealed Cartridge bearings
- Weight (without tyre): Pair: 1690g, Front: 770g, Rear: 920g
- Max Weight Supported (including bike): 120kg
- FTS-L (Force Transfer System Light): Reinforcement of key transmission components: the contact area between the pawl and the hub body is reinforced by 2 stainless steel inserts, which allows the use of a 100% aluminium hub body.
- SUP (Soudé Usiné Process): After bending, the rim joint is arc welded. The welded seam is then milled for a smooth finish.
- ISOPULSE: The spokes are laced radially on the drive side and crossed 2 on the non-drive side to maximise drive side dish, thus providing a better spoke tension balance between left and right flanges.
- QRM (Qualité de Roulements Mavic): Mavic only uses high quality sealed cartridge bearings. On QRM wheels, they feature double sealing (2RS or LLU) together with tight C3 internal clearance.
- UB CONTROL (Usiné Brut Control): The braking surfaces are precisely CNC machined.
- H2 (Hammer Hardening): Local strengthening of the rim in the area where the spokes exert the greatest stress.
Mavic Ksyrium Red 2016
- Product Code: Ksyrium Red 2016
- Availability: Out Of Stock