Mavic Ksyrium SLE Wheelset 2015 designed in France using the most advanced materials
Ksyrium SLE starts with the great performance and exceptional reliability of Ksyrium SLS and add to it our most exclusive technology: Exalith 2 for improved braking performance in all conditions and stunning look. Our new Yksion Pro GripLink and PowerLink tyres outlines this personality.
- Stiff and strong Zicral spokes, front and rear
- Isopulse lacing for greater wheel stability
- New Yksion Pro GripLink/PowerLink tyres
- Extralight ISM 3D rims
- Double butted Zicral spokes
- Light hub system
- Strong rim: Maxtal alloy, Fore drilling
- High quality adjustable bearings: QRM+
- Refined Zicral spokes
- Front: 605 grams
- Pair: 1395 grams
- Pair wheel-tyre system: 1935 grams
- Pair front wheel-tyre system: 875 grams
- Rear: 790 grams
- Pair rear wheel-tyre system: 1060 grams
- Material: Maxtal
- Height: front 22mm, rear 25 asymmetrical
- Joint: SUP
- Drilling: Fore
- Brake track: Exalith 2
- Weight reduction: ISM 3D
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5mm
- Tyre: clincher
- ETRTO size: 622x15C
- Recommended tyre sizes: 19 to 32mm
- Material: Zicral
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, front double butted
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminum
- Count: front 18, rear 20
- Lacing: front radial, rear Isopulse
- Front body: carbon with aluminum flanges
- Rear body: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- Yksion Pro GripLink (front) & PowerLink (rear) - 190g
- Link: GripLink
- Link: PowerLink
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Breaker: Front Kevlar, Rear nylon
- Dimensions: 23-622 (700x23c) or 25-622 (700x25C)
- Max. Pressure: 9 bar/130 psi
- Clincher M11
- Clincher ED11
- BR601 quick releases
- Exalith brake pads
- Computer magnet (front wheel)
- Multifunction adjustment wrench
- User guide
- POWERLINK: Low rolling resistanceA rear tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to transfer power and generate speed. Therefore, PowerLink tyres are optimized for rear wheel use, by minimizing the rolling resistance.
- QRM+: Qualité de Roulements Mavic + Our most demanding level. Those cartridge bearings are of course double sealed with C3 internal clearance, and toped with a micro-adjustability system.
- GRIPLINK: Grip and controlA front tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to hold the ground and control the bike. Therefore, GripLink tyres are optimized for front use, by offering a superior grip and extra puncture protection.
- ISOPULSE: Optimum energy transferThe spokes are laced radially on the drive side and crossed 2 on the non drive side to maximise drive side dish, thus providing a better spoke tension balance between left and right flanges.
- EXALITH 2: High braking performanceThe Mavic exclusive Exalith 2 technology for aluminum rims has been refined to provide a very high level of durability and braking performance in all weather conditions.
- FTS-L: Force Transfer System LightReinforcement of key transmission components: the contact area between the pawl and the hub body is reinforced by 2 stainless steel inserts, which allows the use of a 100% aluminum hub body.
- SUP: Stronger and smoother joint.
- QRM: Qualité de Roulements Mavic Mavic only uses high quality sealed cartridge bearings. On QRM wheels, they feature double sealing (2RS or LLU) together with tight C3 internal clearance.
- ISM 3D: Inter Spoke Milling 3 DimensionsAn exclusive Mavic patented concept, ISM 3D pushes the envelope of ISM one step further by not only machining the lower bridge of the rim between each spoke hole, but also its sidewalls.
- ZICRAL: Light, stiff and strongA specific aluminum alloy that provides spokes with higher stiffness-to-weight ratio while being stronger.
Mavic Ksyrium SLE WTS
- Product Code: Ksyrium SLE WTS 2015
- Availability: Out Of Stock