Bianchi Via Nirone Alu Sora Bike Black/Celeste 2013 designed in Italy belongs to the coast to coast range. This range was developed so that long distances could covered in comfort, Bianchi C2C bikes have specific geometry for improved comfort and stability. The higher head tube applies less stress, around lower neck and arms, whist the longer wheelbase provides more stability. These modifications allow the rider to save energy, reduce muscle fatigue and feel better at the end of their ride.
Bianchi Via Nirone Alu Sora Bike Black/Celeste 2013 is constructed using Aluminium 7000 triple butted hydroforming to improve rigidity. The Alu/Carbon fork with “straight/bent” blades with kevlar 1k shall dampen the vibrations from the road.
· Frame: VIA NIRONE 7 ALU
· Fork: Alu Carbon-Kevlar C2C - 1.1/8"
· Cranks: Fsa Tempo compact 50-34
· Bottom Bracket: BSA
· Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora
· Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora 9sp
· Shifters: Shimano Sora, 9sp
· Chain: Fsa TEAM ISSUE 9sp
· Hubs: Alloy 28h
· Rear Hub: Alloy 28h
· Wheelset: Reparto Corse DRX4000
· Tyres: Vredestein Fiammante DuoComp 700 x 23
· Brakes: Reparto Corse RC-471 Alloy
· Handlebar: Reparto Corse JD-RA35A Compact, alloy
· Headset: Fsa ZS4-Custom
· Stem: Reparto Corse AS007N Alloy
· Saddle: San Marco Era Start Power
· Seatpost: Reparto Corse SP-620 alloy
Bianchi Via Nirone 7 Sora
- Product Code: 2014 Via Nirone 7 Sora
- Availability: Out Of Stock