Cinelli Vigorelli Centaur Steel 2018 road bike designed in Italy celebrates the return of steel frames in competition riding. Constructed in Columbus Thron tubing and matched with a Columbus Futura Carbon fork, the Vigorelli was designed in conjunction with the riders of Team Cinelli Chrome, Red Hook Crit Champions.
The steel construction allows for perfect weight distribution that only this material can produce, thanks to the advanced engineering of the different steel tube thickness for different parts of the frame.
A raised bottom bracket allows continuous pedaling through even the tightest of curves, while the frame’s reactive geometry minimizes energy dispersion.
- Frame/ Weight: Columbus Thron Tubeset / 2000g
- Fork /Weight: Columbus Futura 1-1/8” to 1-1/2” Tapered Carbon Monocoque / 350g
- Headset: 1-1/8” to 1-1/2” (included with frameset)
- Colour: Electric Feel (Black/Red/Orange/Yellow/Green/White)
- Bottom Bracket: BSA
- Cable Routing: N/A
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Brake Type: Front can be fitted with a standard road calliper for use on the road
- Seatpost Diameter: 31.6mm
- Seatclamp: 35mm (included with frameset)
- Tyre Clearance: Max 700x28
- Fork Rake: 45mm
- Sizes: XS (47), S (50), M (53), L (56), XL (59)
- Components: Campagnolo Centaur/Miche/KMC
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa RS
- Bar/Stem/Post: Cinelli DNA
- Wheelset: Miche Race AXY WP
- Tyres: Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x25
Cinelli Vigorelli Steel Centaur 2018
- Product Code: Vigorelli Steel Centaur 2018
- Availability: Out Of Stock