Mavic Ksyrium SLS C Wheelset 2015 designed in France using advanced materials.
The legendary Ksyrium SL, enhanced once more. Ksyrium has always been synonymous with great overall performance and exceptional reliability. Featuring our latest technologies together with our new extra light Yksion Pro tyre, this new version is even lighter, even more responsive, and still as strong.
- Material: Maxtal
- Color: black anodized
- Height: front 22 mm, rear 25 mm asymmetrical
- Joint: SUP
- Drilling: Fore
- Brake track: UB Control
- Weight reduction: ISM 3D
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher or tubular
- ETRTO size: 622x15C
- Recommended tyre sizes: 19 to 32 mm
- Material: Zicral
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, front double butted
- Color: black 1 white
- Nipples: integrated M7 aluminum with brake rings
- Count: front 18, rear 20
- Lacing: front radial, rear Isopulse
- Front body: oversize carbon with aluminum flanges
- Rear body: aluminum
- Color: front carbon center tube with white flanges, rear white
- Front and rear axle material: aluminum
- FTS-L steel
- Yksion Pro Griplink (front) & Powerlink (rear) - 190g
- Link: GripLink
- Link: PowerLink
- Front and Rear Tread: Dual Compound
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Breaker: superior Kevlar
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Max. Pressure: 9 bar / 130 psi
- Color: Black / White
Weight (pair of wheels): 1395 grams
- Front wheel: 605 grams
- pair of wheels with tyre - WTS: 1935 grams
- front wheel with tyre - WTS: 875 grams
- BR601 quick releases
- Computer magnet (front wheel)
- Multifonction adjustment wrench
- User guide
GripLink - Grip and Control A front tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to hold the ground and control the bike. Therefore, GripLink tyres are optimized for front use, by offering a superior grip.
- The safest grip with great steering control: Dual compound “S ” with added Silica.
- Hold the road in any situation: light and supple high density casing.
- Reduced risk of flats: strong Nylon anti-puncture breaker.
Powerlink - Low rolling resistance A rear tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to transfer power and generate speed. Therefore, PowerLink tyres are optimized for rear use, by minimizing the rolling resistance.
- Superior energy transfer, reduced rolling resistance and safe grip: Dual compound.
- Improved drive: light and supple high density casing.
- Higher durability and reduced risk of flats: Dual compound and strong Nylon anti-puncture breaker.
ISM 3D - Super low inertia Inter Spoke Milling 3 Dimension. ISM3D pushes the envelope of ISM one step further by not only machining the lower bridge of the rim between each spoke holes, but also its sidewalls.
- Lighter: easier and faster climbing
- Less inertia: instant and effortless acceleration
FTS-L - Force Transfer System Light Reinforcement of key transmission components: the contact area between the pawl and the hub body is reinforced by 2 stainless steel inserts, which allows the use of a 100% aluminum hub body.
- Greater efficiency due to better transmission of efforts on the entire wheel.
- Lightweight and strong hub design.
QRM - Qualité de Roulements Mavic Our most demanding level. Those cartridge bearings are of course double sealled with C3 internal clearance, and toped with a micro-adjustability system.
- Tight tolerances for high rolling efficiency.
- Quick adjustment according to performance goals: precision "free" adjustment for maximum fluidity, or perfect high precision setting for all-weather rides.
Fore - Stiffer and stronger Instead of being drilled, the lower rim bridge is pushed on the inside, then threaded to enable the spoke nipples to be directly screwed in it, leaving the upper rim bridge intact.
- Rim is 4 times more resistant to fatigue stress
- 20% increase in the rim rigidity to maximize power transfer
Isopulse - The spokes are laced radially on the drive side and crossed 2 on the non drive side to maximise drive side dish, thus providing a better spoke tension balance between left and right flanges.
- Higher stiffness under heavy loads for crystal clear energy transmission.
- Better wheel stability for fewer maintenance.
SUP - Stronger and smoother joint Soudé Usiné Process. After bending, the rim joint is arc welded. The welded seam is then milled for a smooth finish.
- Extremely strong rim joint.
- Eliminates shuddering when braking.
- Superior wheel balance.
Maxtal - Light and strong Exclusive to Mavic, this specific aluminum alloy offers a higher weight to strength ratio than conventional 6106 alloy.
- 30% more resistant rims
- Lighter rims
Zicral - A specific aluminum alloy that provides spokes with higher stiffness to weight ratio while being stronger.
- Lighter spokes for easier climbing
- Stiffer spokes for better energy transmission
- Stronger spokes for increased durability
Mavic Ksyrium SLS WTS
- Product Code: Ksyrium SLS WTS 2015
- Availability: Out Of Stock