Bianchi Aria Ultegra Limited Edition 2018 bike with Zipp SL70 full carbon aero handlebar upgrade.
Built for lovers of speed. With Aria Bianchi extends its range of aero road bikes with an all-new model based on a highly aerodynamic frame-fork system, equipped for any road race, and easily set-up for triathlon events.
To achieve fast rides from full aerodynamic performance it’s important that both the bike and the rider are as aerodynamically efficient as possible.
As Bianchi feeds the learnings from research and development across all ranges into new models, the ARIA’s advanced aerodynamic design has been heavily inspired by Bianchi's extensive wind-tunnel testing and cooperation with pro riders. For the bike, full aerodynamic performance means the shape of the tubes’ profiles and their structural combination to cheat the wind’s resistance, resulting in the lowest drag possible.
Bianchi Aria Ultegra Limited Edition 2018 bike.
Aero shape frame design
- BB set Press fit 86.5 x 41
- Internal cable routing
- Double compatibility mechanic and electronic groupset
- Carbon dropout with metal insert
- Weight in 55 size: 1100g (+/- 5%)
Aero fork and seatstays are inspired by wind-tunnel tested TT and TRI Aquila CV
- Tapered headtube 1.1/8” to 1.4”
- Aero seatpost with integrated look and head clamp offset 20mm
- Hidden seatpost clamp for perfect aerodynamic design and nice looking
- Seatpost length:
1.4” to 1.1/8” - Full carbon
- Down tube integrated design for improved aerodynamic
- Reactive geometry
- Weight: 370g
Zipp SL70 full carbon aero handlebar
Shimano R8000 STI Shift/Brake Levers
Shimano R8000 Chainset 34-50
Shimano R8000 Rear Derailieur
Shimano R8000 Front Derailieur
Shimano R8000 Brakeset
Shimano 5800 Cassette 11-28
Wheels: Vision Team 35 Comp - sandblasted black anodized rims
(The black braking surface is an aesthetic finishing, it will change colour during use)
Bianchi Aria Ultegra Ltd 2018
- Product Code: Aria Ultegra Ltd 2018
- Availability: Out Of Stock