Cinelli Seatta Radical Plus Frameset 2015 monocoque frame designed for the advanced amateur cyclist, now with the possibility of internal cable routing in case of assembly with electronic shifters. Thanks to a kit of parts in CNC aluminium that include the cables stoppers or perforated plates, depending on whether a traditional mechanical or new electronic group is used, it is very easy to set up the frame for one version or the other.
The section of the tubes of the Saetta Race Cut increases in keeping with the size of the frame, to optimize weight: small sizes are made with slimmer tubes.
The top tube has a particular shaped section (Skeletal Efficiency Philosophy): it gets thinner at the central part, like the bones of a human skeleton. Another example of efficiency, to reduce weight without altering strength.
The curvature of the rear posts continues in the top tube, granting continuity to the carbon fibers, improving lamination and achieving Progressive Flexion Control for more fluid, safe cycling.
The shape of the joints, the zones of the frame subjected to the largest strains, is dimensioned to minimize specific force (Low Sigma Transition), extending the life and increasing the reliability of the frame.
The Solida monocoque fork, made with 70HM carbon fiber and measuring 1-1/8", guarantees excellent steering with an extremely low weight.
- Colour: Midnight
- Sizes: XS (43) - S (44) - M (48) - L (52) - XL (56)
- Frame: Columbus Monocoque
- Bottom bracket threading: BSA
- Seatpost diameter: 31,6mm Ø
- Front derailleur: Braze-on
- Cable routing: Internal Electronic / External Routing on Mechanic
- Head set: Columbus Compass 1-1/4" Carbon
- Fork: Columbus Monocoque 1-1/8" - 1-1/4"
- Frame weight: 1150g
- Fork weight: 380g
Cinelli Seatta Radical Plus Frameset 2015
- Product Code: 2015 Seatta Radical Plus
- Availability: Out Of Stock