DMT MH1 Black MTB Shoe
The MH1 is the ultimate performance Hybrid Knit Gravel and MTB shoe.
DMT have combined the incredible fit and comfort of their engineered 3D knit construction with the added adjustability and support of a Hybrid construction. The forefoot knit construction combined with a microfibre instep and heel offers excellent support. The double BOA dial means you can easily tune in your fit. It also offers superior energy transfer and trail traction with the Dual Compound Carbon outsole with Michelin rubber lugs.
This is the ideal shoe for you if you are looking for a Gravel or MTB shoe which combines the benefits of innovative materials with superb foot support.
THE BENEFITS OF DMT KNIT:
• DMT’s propriety knit technology is not only truly revolutionary, but features across their full range, all the way from the highest level down to their entry level models. This means it offers ALL cyclists for the first time, whatever their level of riding, a shoe that fits as comfortably as a glove!
• Engineered 3D Knit features multi-layer construction which flexes and conforms to the individual shape of each rider’s foot, offering a truly comfortable and customised fit.
• DMT Knit is not only incredibly lightweight, but it is also highly breathable, wicking moisture away from your feet, much like the fabric of your cycling jersey works to keep you dry when you are riding hard.
• The seamless knit eliminates pressure points
• From 37 to 47
• Half sizes from 37.5 to 45.5
• 300g (based on size 42)
• USE: Gravel, MTB
• UPPER CONSTRUCTION: Hybrid Engineered 3D knit & Micro fibre
• KNIT TECHNOLOGY: Engineered 3D, variable thickness, highly breathable and moisture wicking
• ANKLE COLLAR: Soft micro fibre and Elasticated rib knit for perfect comfort and adherence to the leg
• HEAL: Reinforced with Micro fibre heel and instep construction
• CLOSURE: BOA Fit system with double IP1 dial for lightweight and precise fit adjustment
• SOLE: Dual compound carbon outsole with high traction rubber lugs developed in collaboration with Michelin
• CLEATS: Suitable for 3-bolt cleats and includes 8mm of front-rear cleat adjustability
• ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Rubber tow bumper and abrasion resistant coating on the toe cap for additional protection
• WHATS IN THE BOX: Pair of Shoes, storage bag, warranty & care information
• Designed and developed in Italy
WARRANTY: Two years
Proper care and maintenance of your DMT shoes makes all the difference.
If your DMT shoes are DRY after use:
• Use a soft dry brush, damp micro fibre cloth or mild soap on a cloth to clean the shoes
• Store out of direct sunlight in a cool, dry place
If your DMT shoes are WET/DAMP after use:
• Use a damp micro fibre cloth with mild soap to clean the shoes
• After riding in wet conditions stuff the shoes with dry paper or cloth to soak up any excess moisture and allow to dry in a warm (not hot) place, which is well-ventilated and out of direct sunlight
Care for your BOA System:
Regularly apply a silicone-based (or similar) lubricant
• Use solvents, paint thinners or harsh chemicals to clean your shoes
• Do not wash in a washing machine or dry in a tumble dryer
• When air drying never place on a source of heat such as a radiator
DMT MH1 Black MTB Shoe
- Product Code: MH1 Black MTB Shoe
- Availability: In Stock